LEADING NLP COACHING CERTIFICATION FOR PEOPLE
WHO WANT TO BE A LIFE COACH
TRAINING AND CERTIFYING SUCCESSFUL COACHES
FOR OVER 36 Years
We realise that not everyone might be ready to join us at our full Practitioner and Master Practitioner trainings (If you are, call us on the number below), so we decided to give you an experience of how NLP can help you become a masterful coach and stand out in a crowded market.
Simply enter your details on the right and receive access to our restricted access NLP Training Videos.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
LOOKING FOR MORE INFO?
Check out these frequently asked questions.
Why The Tad James Co?What sets us apart:
- Motivating and inspiring positive change in people for over 32 years
- Accredited National and International Certification Trainings
- Real-world experience and application whilst learning your skills in the training room
- Course schedules running locally and internationally
- Industry NLP leaders in Australia and USA
- On-going lifetime support to all students with our dedicated in-house coaching team
- “Four” Certifications at both levels of NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Comprehensive and updated pre study material
- Creator of Time Line Therapy® -Learn from the Masters!
Will Knowing NLP Help Me Get More Coaching Clients?NLP is a fundamental way of communicating that you can utilise in any situation including a sales situation. Some people dislike selling however as coaches we can’t help people unless we influence them to make a buying decision. NLP helps us to listen for what people are really saying, because sometimes they might say “I don’t have the money” when in reality they are actually saying “You haven’t shown me the value of your coaching”. Not understanding the difference can end with the person becoming a client or not.
Is This For Me?NLP training is for you is you want to:
- Control the connection between your mind, emotions and behavior
- Learn how to control conversations
- Define what you really want in life
- Become an expert in motivation
- Increase your ability to communicate and build instant rapport with anyone
- You want more control over your life
- Learn how to coach yourself and others
- You want to learn how to get better results in your career / business, and have more free time to what you want